For cast-like stability
The VACOcast FIT is a fixed-flexion orthopedic fracture boot designed and engineered to help you recover fast—yet be as comfortable as possible during your recovery. Patients rave about their VACOcast!
The modern cast alternative
Traditional serial casting can often be archaic and costly. VACOcast’s patented Vacuum Relief Insert with micro beads, in conjunction with a rigid lattice frame, provides strength and stability that’s as durable as a conventional cast—yet can be removed and re-applied in less than 30-seconds. An optional Safety Seal restricts patients from opening the VACOcast to ensure compliance.
Unmatched versatility with 3-in-1 usability
Secure the limb within seconds
Forms a "Perfect Fit" sturdy cast with no waste
Stability & style allow patients to walk in comfort
Vacuum orthotics are clinically proven to get people with ankle fractures back to work up to 24 days sooner than traditional fiberglass casts.
- Adjustable calf width to best fit patients with large calves, or to adapt to patients who have edema.
- Moveable toe plate to lengthen the plantar foot bed, to accommodate people with longer feet.
- Detachable sole to keep street dirt out of beds and off furniture.
Each boot includes
- One vacuum relief insert
- One vacuum pump
- One removable velour liner
- One detachable rocker sole
- Additional Liners mean better hygiene and more comfort.
- EvenUp provides a more normal walking gait.
Order Now $199
VACOcast Fitting Tutorial
- Ankle fractures
- Arthrodeses of upper ankle joint
- Arthrodeses of lower ankle joint
- Calcaneus fractures
- Complex ligament injuries
- Metatarsal fractures
- Severe sprains
- Soft tissue injuries with impaired healing process
- Splinting of foot & lower leg
- Diabetic ulcers
Ask your doctor for VACOcast
Patients always have the right to ask for the best product available for any injury or medical indication. VACOcast is covered by Medicare and most health insurance programs.
Show your doctor this VACOcast Fit product overview.
|Shoe Size||M 5-8 | W 6.5-9.5||M 8-11 | W 9.5-13||M 11+ | W 13+|
|Length Positions (Min/Mid/Max)||9.3" / 9.7" / 10.1"||10.4" / 10.8" / 11.2"||11.3" / 11.7" / 12.2"|